Events Assistant (6 months)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated intern to support the events team at a very exciting time for C Squared.
You will get first-hand experience of what is involved in putting on one of the largest global media events and be exposed to all areas of events.
You will be involved in the Awards side of the business, with tasks involving managing entries, looking after judges and putting together content for the production of an awards show.
The Festival of Media Awards receives around 900 entries and has over 70 judges – you will be an integral part in the process of making it all happen!
- Using CMS entry system and working with IT department – full training will be provided
- Answering day to day incoming queries
- Researching other media/marketing awards
- Assisting entrants with video and image uploads
- Keeping up to date on incoming entries
- Managing deadline extension queries
- Collating judges biographies and photos and creating online logins/profiles for judges
- Collating material for the Awards production
- Creating judging packs
- General events team support, includes organizing couriers, updating events calendars, updating speakers/judges/entries spreadsheets
- Proficient on MS Office packages, particularly, Excel and Word
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
You will be motivated, self-driven, organised and enthusiastic about all areas of events management and able to produce high standards of work. You will be flexible and understanding of tight deadlines.
Start Date: Beginning of February 2013
Location: London (SE1)
Contract: 6 months paid internship, full training and coaching provided.
How to apply: Send your CV and a note about any experience and why you want the internship to firstname.lastname@example.org