Social Media Executive
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
C Squared is looking for a Social Media Exec to lead its social media strategy across its international events, awards and publishing portfolio. We are looking for a driven specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
The role will involve managing the company’s presence across Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Linkedin, YouTube, Instagram and other mediums.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Design and deliver relevant and engaging social content tailored to each platform
- Recommend and utilise social analytic tools to track and evaluate performance of the social media activity and produce key reports.
- Run proactive listening and engagement across the social channels.
- Develop social media content strategy in line with advertising campaigns and SEO strategy
- Manage content calendar and day-to-day activities on UK social media channels
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring with other departments
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- Enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking individual
- Proactive and able to anticipate needs and expectations ahead of time
- Confident in dealing with C-Suite level professionals
- Ability to work well independently as well as a good player
- Events experience
- Additional languages preferable
How To Apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com