Experts to share experience and best practise around the theme of Mobility
13 December 2012, Singapore – The Festival of Media Asia, the Asian iteration of the acclaimed Festival of Media for creativity and innovation, today announced an impressive line-up of speakers who will be participating in next year’s event, held at the W Singapore – Sentosa Cove from 3-5 March 2013 in Singapore. The list features an array of global and Asian brand leaders, providing the much-needed brand perspective.
“We’re excited to announce our initial list of speakers, each one a market leader in their own right. We stand to gain a great deal, learning from their experiences and hearing the secrets of their success.” said Charlie Crowe, Founder of the Festival and CEO of C Squared. “The Festival of Media Asia is the best place to come in contact with brands, and hear best practices and successes directly from them.”
The initial list of speakers for the Festival of Media Asia 2013 is as follows, including representatives from a healthy number of brands:
• Matthew Driver, Division President, Southeast Asia, MasterCard Worldwide
• Jamie Reigle, Managing Director, APAC, Manchester United
• Michelle Froah, Senior Director Marketing, APAC, Kimberly-Clark
• Clifford Rosenberg, MD Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia, LinkedIn
• Phil McAveety, Executive Vice President & Chief Brand Officer, Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide
• James Thompson, Chief Marketing Officer, APAC, Diageo
• Ian Ewart, Global Head of Product, Services and Marketing, Coutts
• Leonardo O’Grady, ASEAN Director International Media, Coca-Cola
• Paul Hu, Managing Director, Volkswagen Brand, Volkswagen Group Import China
• Thomas Laymac, Head of Interactive Global Marketing, Chrysler
• Kaiser Kuo, Director of International Communications, Baidu
• Rahul Welde, Vice President of Media, Unilever
In addition to the speakers, brands participating in the festival in other capacities include:
• Banyan Tree
• BMW Asia
• Experian South East Asia
• Johnson & Johnson
• Singapore Tourism Board
An expanded agenda for the Festival of Media Asia is available on the website. It maps out both days of the conference, showing the various ways that the theme of mobility will be explored, including:
• BRAND MOBILITY From online video and traditional TV to mobile and social, where is the best place for brands to be seen in Asia?
• BUSINESS MOBILITY Asia: Your next global HQ?
• CONTENT MOBILITY Liquid content, fresh innovations and radical new business models.
• CULTURAL MOBILITY The end of deference and the internationalisation of social attitudes.
The inaugural Festival of Media Asia in 2011 was a huge success, bringing together 600 attendees from 23 different countries across Asia and the globe. The 2013 event will bring together a host of new features for attendees to enjoy including a stronger awards programme, the launch of the global Media Accelerator Programme (M.A.P.) alongside the outstanding line-up of speakers listed above.
Amala Naravane / Hyacinths Pennefather
Rice Communications for The Festival of Media Asia 2013
Tel: +65 6221 8324 / +65 6221 8729
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com