Asia is primed to steal the headlines in 2013, with the region tipped to be the world’s second-largest ad market by the end of year and surpass North America in total ad spend by 2014 to take the top spot.
Mobility is at the core of Asia’s growth story and leads the narrative for the Festival of Media Asia 2013 conference agenda. Social Mobility has given birth to a burgeoning middle class, Digital Mobility will see the Asia-Pacific region become the second-largest digital ad market by the end of 2013 and Content Mobility has put the region at the forefront of cross-platform offerings.
The Festival of Media Asia speaker line-up brings together luminaries from across Asia and beyond to look at how Mobility is shaping the region. Must-see speakers and sessions include:
- Keynote by Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO, WPP
- Driving Eastwards with Paul Hu, managing director, Volkswagen Group Import China
- Marketing to the Middle Class with Rahul Welde, vice-president of Media, Unilever Asia, Africa, Middle East, Turkey & Russia
- Shifting the News Agenda with Andy Lack, CEO, Bloomberg Media Group
- Content First, Platform Second with Leonardo O’Grady, ASEAN integrated marketing & communications director, Coca-Cola
- Social Matters with Ken Hong, general manager, Weibo Marketing Strategy, Sina Weibo
- Meet the Entrepreneurs an exclusive conversation between Naveen Tewari, founder & CEO, InMobi and Trevor Healy, CEO, [a•mo•bee]
PLUS in a Festival First , an attempt to set a Guinness World Record as part of the conference…