Launching in Asia by industry demand, M.A.P (Media Accelerator Program) is a unique initiative designed to present innovative new media products and services to the most senior decision makers in Southeast Asian market and media.
100% of M.A.P entrants say they “benefited” from the scheme and an amazing 40% of M.AP entering companies actually do business at The Festival of Media.
M.A.P gives you the opportunity to:
• Pitch in front of 600/700 of the most senior people at the biggest brands and agencies in the Asian market
• Network with the most exciting companies in media and marketing
• Promote your business at the only media event dedicated to the Southeast Asia media industry
Entry deadline is Friday 8 February 2013.
The M.AP screening panel features key industry figures including:
• Philip Beck, CEO, Dubeta Venture Capital, China
• Barry Cupples, CEO, Omnicom Media Group, APAC
• Bernhard Glock, Partner, MediaLink, USA/India
• Chiradeep Gupta, Media Innovation Manager, Unilever, Singapore
Book your place at The Festival of Media Asia for your chance to see these exciting new companies in action.
What they say:
“Meeting the most successful marketers in the world at the Festival of Media was an incredible experience. And, having those same leaders name VideoHub as “Hot Company of the Year” was a spectacular recognition of our entire team that will resonate throughout the media world”
Jason Krebs, chief media officer, Tremor Video creators of Videohub