The Festival of Media Asia Awards 2013 will be judged by some of the most influential people from the media and advertising industry.
- Mat Baxter, chief executive, Australia, UM
- Louise Bond, chief executive, SparkPHD
- David Brown, regional executive creative director, R/GA
- Pauline Chu, managing director, Hong Kong, Carat
- Mallikarjunadas CR, chief executive, India, Starcom MediaVest Group
- Rohit Dadwal, managing director, Mobile Marketing Association
- Wayne Fan, managing director,wwwins Isobar China
- Lito German, regional marketing director, BMW
- Paul Gibbins, chief executive, Thailand, Mindshare
- Toby Jenner, executive chairman Australasia, MediaCom
- Dong Hee Kim, global media director, Innocean
- Jason Kwong, general manager, Hong Kong, MPG Media Contacts
- Gary Lim, regional connections director, Johnson & Johnson
- Melvin Lim, chief executive, Havas Media Singapore
- Paolo Mercado, head of marketing communication, Nestlé
- Priti Murthy, national director – insights, Maxus
- Justin Murugaya, general manager, Malaysia, iProspect
- Leonardo O’Grady, integrated marketing communications director, Coca-Cola
- Jos Ortega, chairman & chief executive, Philippines, Havas Media Ortega
- Sean Rach, regional director, brand & corporate affairs, Prudential
- Ravi Rao, chief executive, India, Mindshare
- Wannee Ruttanaphon, chairman, Thailand, IPG Mediabrands
- Nick Seckold, digital leader, Mindshare
- Ed Tam, brand lead of digital sports, Nike
- Ajit Varghese, managing director, South Asia, Maxus
- Ray Wong, chief executive, Hong Kong, PHD
More judges to be announced soon.
See the list of categories, download your entry form and make sure your entries are in for the judges to decide whether you will walk away with one of the most coveted trophies in the Asia Pacific region.
Don’t forget, the deadline for entries is now 9 NOVEMBER 2012. Get in touch if you need any help.
The winners will be presented at an Awards Ceremony on the 5 March 2013.