Watch out for further speaker and session announcements over the coming weeks. Click here to see the current agenda >>
Join LatAm’s leading media influencers to discuss the agenda theme ‘Is Latin America fit to compete?’ through sessions which will explore regulating change, sport, exporting Latin culture and the evolution of the region’s dominant print and television markets.
Inspirational speakers include:
• Gian Fulgoni, executive chairman and co-founder, ComScore
• Eva Hughes, chief executive, Condé Nast Mexico & Latin America
• Alexandre Hohagen, vice-president LatAm, Facebook
• Adriana Noreña, MD – Spanish speaking Latin America, Google
• Ricardo Pérez, director of marketing communications, Grupo Bimbo
• Orlando Lopes, chief executive, Ibope Media Latin America
• Micheal I Roth, chief executive, Interpublic Group
• Andrea Pinotti, marketing director, Itaú Unibanco
• Andres Oppenheimer, syndicate columnist, Miami Herald
• José Vicente Marino, executive vice president, Natura
• Mario Vera, vice-president, coffee and beverages, Nestle Mexico
• Patrizio Spagnoletto, vice president, global B2B marketing, Yahoo!
If you are interested in speaking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org